Our mission is to meet and exceed clients’ expectations by providing superior quality, turnkey building projects, within forecasted budgets and timeframes, and a high standard of personalised customer service throughout the construction process.
Our vision is to continue to grow as an organisation that our team and families can be proud of and that will lay the foundations for our future generations. Our vision is to undertake projects that will continue to challenge us and allow us to continue to expand across the spectrum of property development services and opportunities, whilst maintaining the creative integrity and passion of our founders.
Corporate Social Responsibility Statement
Our company will:
- respect the law and remain up-to-date with relevant laws, regulations and standards and carry out all works in accordance with current legal requirements;
- ensure that internal policies and practices are legitimate; and
- ensure that participation at any stage by external stakeholders, and all business operations, are legitimate.
We will always conduct business with integrity and promote safety; fair dealing; transparency; and respect towards clients and all stakeholders, keeping every partnership and collaboration open and transparent, and maintain strict quality-control practices.
Our company promotes the need to protect and preserve the natural environment. We will always adopt a conservative approach and follow best practices in relation to:
- use of building materials, equipment, utilities and/or other resources;
- the disposal of chemical, material and/or other waste;
- conserving energy;
- using environmentally-friendly technologies; and
- innovating for sustainable construction and energy efficient projects.
We will ensure that we:
- first and foremost, maintain a strict standard of Workplace Health & Safety practices and adhere to all obligations and requirements under SafeWork NSW and the Work Health and Safety Act 2011;
- remain a committed equal opportunity employer and promote opportunities and a safe and supportive work environment for any gender, age or race;
- support and encourage employees who also have study commitments;
- do not risk the health and safety of our employees, consultants and/or other stakeholders including members of the community;
- support diversity and inclusion; and
- protect human rights and abide by all fair labour practices.
Supporting the community
Our company may preserve a budget in support of local communities, churches and charities by:
- making monetary donations;
- funding the participation by our employees in fundraisers and local sports competitions; and
- provide minor non-profit building and maintenance services or advice.